- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mild diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips or corn tortillas (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
1. In large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up turkey.
2. Add onion, flour and chili powder; cook about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans, chicken broth and chiles; bring to a simmer and cook, covered, about 30 minutes.
4. Stir in cilantro.
5. Serve with tortilla chips or warm corn tortillas and sour cream.
|Serving Size||About 1 1/4 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9 g||14 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||17 %|
|Sodium 300 mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 20 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 22 g|
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 15%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|