- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® Tuscan-Style Tomato Garlic Basil Turkey Skillet Kit
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 box bowtie pasta, 16 oz, cooked
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan Reggiano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add all turkey cutlets to the pan. Sear and brown one side, approximately 2-3 minutes. Flip cutlets over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour contents of sauce packet over the top of the turkey cutlets and stir.
4. Continue to simmer cutlets and sauce until the cutlets reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer (approximately additional 3-4 minutes).
5. For the creamy pasta: cook pasta according to package directions.
6. To make the sauce, place the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once melted add the garlic and cook until lightly brown, approximately 2 minutes.
7. Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Once it comes to a boil reduce heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Cook until melted.
8. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and the spinach. Cook until the spinach wilts, approximately 5 additional minutes.
9. Mix sauce with the cooked pasta. Serve pasta, turkey and sauce with garlic bread.
|Serving Size||1/4 of prepared recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 47 g||61 %|
|Saturated fat 25 g||124 %|
|Trans fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 160 mg||55 %|
|Sodium 1000 mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 43 g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||13 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 37 g|
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 5%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|