- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Tuscan Herb Turkey Breast Bites
- 1 package kale chopped salad mix
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1 package prosciutto
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package parmesan crisps
- ½ cup of your favorite dressing
1. Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat. Place 2 tbsp. of olive oil in pan, then add single slices of prosciutto and cook until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
2. Using the same pan, add the turkey bites in the pan and sauté until lightly browned and heated throughout (approximately 4 minutes). Note: turkey bites can be served cold over the salad if desired.
3. While the turkey bites are heating, place the chopped kale, red grapes, pistachios and apples in a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and gently toss until thoroughly coated.
4. Place mixed salad on a large platter, then top with turkey bites and crispy prosciutto. Break up the parmesan crisps and sprinkle over the entire salad.
5. Serve immediately.
Note: to prevent apples from browning, squeeze 1 lemon into a container and add 2 cups of water. Slice the apples and place in the liquid until needed.
|Serving Size||About 2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 30 g||38 %|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg||27 %|
|Sodium 1640 mg||71 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 25 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||14 %|
|Sugars 16 g|
|Protein 42 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|