- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast for Scallopini & Milanesa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine, divided, or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (8-ounce) sliced mushrooms, drained, or use fresh mushrooms
1. In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and flour.
2. Dredge turkey in flour mixture.
3. In a large frying pan over medium heat, quickly brown turkey in melted butter, turning once.
4. Add 1/4 cup Marsala wine or chicken broth (reserve 1/4 cup for pan sauce).
5. Cook on high for 1 minute.
6. Remove turkey from pan and keep warm.
7. Pour remaining wine or broth and chicken broth into pan. Scrape loose all the brown particles and bring to a boil. Add mushrooms and boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Pour demi-glaze over scallopini.
9. Serve over angel hair pasta, egg noodles or fettuccine (optional).
|Serving Size||About 3 oz. cooked turkey and about 1/4 cup sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||60|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7 g||11 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||25 %|
|Sodium 830 mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 19 g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 28 g|
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|