- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into strips
- Fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, 1/4" julienne slice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4" julienne slice
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cups prepared pico de gallo
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
1. Heat a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil.
2. Once oil is hot, add Fajita seasoning and turkey breast cutlets. Cook for 5 minutes, then add onions and peppers to the pan. Cook until the fajita strips reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 °F, and onions and peppers are soft and slightly browned, approximately 5 additional minutes.
3. Add the Turkey Fajita strips and onions/peppers on a platter.
4. Microwave flour tortillas until warm.
5. Place pico, guacamole, shredded cheese and favorite salsa into separate bowls as toppings.
6. Layer warm tortillas with turkey strips and top with your favorite toppings.
|Serving Size||2 fajitas|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27 g||35 %|
|Saturated fat 8 g||40 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1840 mg||80 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 47 g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8 g||29 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 30 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|