- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Chops, 4 chops
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup seedless green grapes or combination green and muscat grapes
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
2. Place turkey chops on a plate and coat with flour.
3. Add chops to the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Add the orange marmalade, wine and grapes, and stir. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the turkey to a serving platter.
6. Add the half and half and salt to pan. Simmer and reduce the sauce until just a few tablespoons remain. Spoon the sauce and grapes over the turkey.
|Serving Size||1 turkey chop and about 1/4 cup sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5 g||7 %|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg||27 %|
|Sodium 450 mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 19 g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 10 g|
|Protein 33 g|
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|