- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® ground turkey, about 1 lb
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garilc powder
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can red kidney beans
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Images & recipe courtesy of Jar of Lemons
1. Cook turkey in a little bit of oil over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes (or until fully cooked and internal temperature reaches 165ºF using a meat thermometer).
2. Add in the onion flakes and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add in the broth, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
4. Add in the beans and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes (or until everything is evenly warm).
5. Serve and enjoy!