- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons diced chilies, canned
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 avocados, to taste
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper jack cheese, to taste
- Salsa, to taste
- 4 hamburger buns, to serve
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Lemons For Lulu’
1. Preheat the grill on medium-high heat.
2. In a bowl, combine ground turkey, taco seasoning, diced chili peppers, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly so that peppers are evenly distributed. Form into 4 patties.
3. Pat each side of the turkey patties with bread crumbs.
4. Grill turkey patties for about 8 minutes per side, cooking until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
5. While turkey patties are grilling, prepare your guacamole.
6. Mash the avocados in a bowl with a fork or a pastry cutter, until desired the consistency is achieved. Add diced tomato, cumin, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
7. Top burgers with pepper jack cheese during the last minute of grilling.
8. To assemble, top each burger with guacamole and salsa.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25 g||32 %|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg||27 %|
|Sodium 910 mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 48 g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7 g||25 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 31 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|