- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Homestyle Meatloaf
- 1/4 cup bottled Thai Chili Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove meatloaf from easy peel package and place in metal oven pan provided.
3. Bake on the center rack for 40 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from the oven and drain off excess juices. Brush the Thai chili sauce over the top of the entire meatloaf.
5. Place back into the oven and cook an additional 10 minutes, and until cooked through and a meat thermometer reads 165°F throughout the meatloaf.
6. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving, carefully remove from the metal pan and place on a platter with the glaze on top.
|Serving Size||About 1/6 of meatloaf|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42 %|
|Sodium 470 mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 14 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 22 g|
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|