- How To Cook
- Cooking spray
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Scallopini
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Sliced cucumber
- Arugula leaves
- Recipe may require toothpicks and plastic wrap.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking dish with foil.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet and spray with cooking spray. Add the spinach and cook just until wilted. Combine the spinach and goat cheese in a small bowl and season lightly with pepper.
3. Place the turkey on a work surface and divide the spinach and cheese mixture; spread evenly across each slice. Spread the filling about 3/4 of the way across the turkey. Roll the scaloppini starting with the filling end and ending with the unfilled end. Secure each roll with a wooden toothpick to hold it together.
4. In small bowl, combine oil, paprika and salt; gently roll the scaloppini rolls in the mixture to coat. At this point, rolls can be wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
5. Place rolls on the prepared pan and roast until turkey reaches 165° F, about 20 minutes.
6. When cool enough to handle remove and discard toothpicks; slice crosswise into 3/4-inch slices to serve. Pierce with toothpick, garnish with cucumber and arugula.
|Serving Size||About 4 slices|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5 g||7 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12 %|
|Sodium 190 mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 15 g|
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|