- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Cheese Stuffed Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘ ‘Made To Be A Momma’
1. Cook pasta according to package.
2. While pasta is cooking, sear your meatballs in a cooking pan over medium high heat. Add one cup of spaghetti sauce and continue to simmer until meatballs are cooked thoroughly, roughly 5-7 minutes. Meatballs are fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
3. Place your spaghetti in a large bowl, add spaghetti sauce, grated parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
4. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide spaghetti into the 12 baking cups. Create a small “hole” for your meatballs. If your meatballs are large, cut in half and add to the top of your spaghetti bites with some extra sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
|Serving Size||1 spagetti & meatball bite|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6 g||8 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12 %|
|Sodium 490 mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 15 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 10 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|