- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Cheese Stuffed Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘ ‘Made To Be A Momma’
1. Cook pasta according to package.
2. While pasta is cooking, sear your meatballs in a cooking pan over medium high heat. Add one cup of spaghetti sauce and continue to simmer until meatballs are cooked thoroughly, roughly 5-7 minutes. Meatballs are fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
3. Place your spaghetti in a large bowl, add spaghetti sauce, grated parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
4. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide spaghetti into the 12 baking cups. Create a small “hole” for your meatballs. If your meatballs are large, cut in half and add to the top of your spaghetti bites with some extra sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.