- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Ready to Season Turkey Breast Strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6-8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes on the vine, diced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- Cilantro to taste, chopped
- Croutons, optional
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, about 2 limes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Black pepper, to taste
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Little Broken’
1. Take the turkey breast strips out of the package and rinse under cold water. Pat dry lightly with paper towel and place in a bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Thread turkey strips onto skewers and place on a platter.
3. Grill the turkey for 2 minutes per side or until fully cooked through. Turkey is fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
4. Add the remaining salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
|Serving Size||About 2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18 g||23 %|
|Saturated fat 2.5 g||13 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 360 mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 27 g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||21 %|
|Sugars 10 g|
|Protein 20 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|