- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® Southwest-Style Chipotle Ranchero Turkey Skillet Kit
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 of a large yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon each
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons grated Cotija cheese or queso fresco cheese
- 1/2 cup store-made pico de gallo
1. Prior to cooking the turkey cutlets, prepare the hash.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a sheet pan in the oven to heat.
3. Cut potatoes, peppers and onion into bite size pieces. Place in a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Toss until coated.
4. Place vegetables on the heated sheet pan and cook for 35 minutes until potatoes are cooked and the vegetables are roasted and browned.
5. While the hash is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add all turkey cutlets to the pan. Sear and brown one side, approximately 2-3 minutes. Flip cutlets over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
7. Pour contents of sauce packet over the top of the turkey cutlets and stir.
8. Continue to simmer cutlets and sauce until the cutlets reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer (approximately additional 3-4 minutes.
9. Remove roasted vegetables from oven. To serve, plate roasted vegetables, place turkey and sauce on top.
10. Garnish with grated Cotija cheese or queso fresco and pico de gallo.
|Serving Size||1/4 of prepared recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 21 g||27 %|
|Saturated fat 4 g||23 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1340 mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 43 g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7 g||26 %|
|Sugars 10 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin A 62%
Vitamin C 103%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|