- How To Cook
- 1 package of Shady Brook Farms® Bone-in Turkey Breasts
- Your favorite seasoning – to taste
- Olive oil or melted butter
1. Preheat smoker to 250°F.
2. Rub the bone-in turkey breasts with your favorite spice rub, then place in the smoker, skin side up.
3. Approximately every 30 minutes, baste the bone-in turkey breasts with melted butter or olive oil that is mixed with some of the spice rub. Flip over the turkey and continue to cook.
4. Continue to baste and flip every 30 minutes until the turkey reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 6 hours), making sure to insert the thermometer in the thickest portion near the bone.
5. Place on a platter and serve immediately.
NOTE: You can shorten the cook time approximately 1 ½ hours but spatchcocking (butterflying) the breast.