- How To Cook
- 2.5 lb. Shady Brook Farms® Ground Turkey
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey over medium heat. Transfer the ground turkey, remaining ingredients plus ½ cup water to your slow cooker.
Stir and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Serve your sloppy joes over lettuce or your favorite buns.
Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Living Well Mom’ (https://livingwellmom.com/easy-slow-cooker-sloppy-joes/)