- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® Southwest-Style Chipotle Ranchero Turkey Skillet Kit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1/2 large onion, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- For serving: warm corn tortillas, rice or lettuce cups
- Images & Recipe courtesy of Isabel Eats
1. Remove seasoned turkey breast cutlets from skillet kit and slice into long thin strips. Cut open the sauté sauce packet. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onions and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
3. Transfer cooked peppers and onions to a large bowl, cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add sliced turkey strips and cook for 8 minutes, until turkey is cooked through.
5. Add the softened peppers and onions to the skillet, pour in the sauté sauce and toss to coat. Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes until everything has warmed through and the sauce is bubbling.
6. Serve immediately in warm corn tortillas for tacos, over rice for burrito bowls or in lettuce for lettuce cups.