- How To Cook
- 1 pound Shady Brook Farms® Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Links
- Or, 1 package Shady Brook Farms® ground Mild Italian Turkey sausage
- 2 boxes (8-10 servings) stuffing mix
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until evenly browned.
2. Prepare stuffing according to package instructions (using chicken broth and melted butter).
3. Add cooked sausage and drippings to the stuffing. Mix well.
4. Place mixture into a buttered casserole dish. Bake until golden brown and crisp.
|Serving Size||about 3/4 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22 g||28 %|
|Saturated fat 12 g||60 %|
|Trans fat 0.5 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 970 mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 11 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 11 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|