- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Cutlets
- Fajita seasoning
- Or, 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, 1/4" julienne slice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4" julienne slice
- 1 package spring mix
- 1 cup southwest ranch dressing (mix 3/4 cups ranch with 1/4 cup salsa)
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 package of cooked tortilla strips
- 1 cup of prepared pico de gallo
- 1 cup of prepared guacamole
1. Heat a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil. Once hot add the Fajita seasoning and the turkey breast cutlets. Cook for 5 minutes, then add onions and peppers to the pan.
2. Cook until the fajita strips reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 °F and the onions and peppers are soft and slightly browned (approximately 5 additional minutes).
3. While the turkey is cooking, place the spring mix, dressing, tortilla strips and pico de gallo into a mixing bowl and gently toss.
4. Place tossed salad on a large platter and top with cooked turkey and sautéed onions and peppers.
5. Place guacamole into separate bowl and serve on the side.
6. Serve your favorite salsa as well for an additional topping.
|Serving Size||About 2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 34 g||44 %|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 60 mg||20 %|
|Sodium 1330 mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 24 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|