- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® Rotisserie Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 cup arugula or fresh basil
- 2 to 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil + more if needed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- Kosher salt; or other coarse salt
- Images & recipe courtesy of Alice Choi
For the Tenderloin:
1. Follow package instructions: Preheat oven to 325ºF. Bake in pan for approximately 50 to 60 minutes. Cook until internal temperature of the meat reaches 165ºF.
For the Pesto:
1. Using a food processor, blend together the arugula or fresh basil, spinach, garlic and almonds and pulse until coarsely chopped. With the food processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil into the bowl, through the feed tube and blend until smooth, or to your desired consistency.
2. Add in the Parmesan chunks and pulse again until well combined. Taste and season with salt. Mix one more time.
1. Slice and serve over mashed potatoes, or with a salad or roasted or steamed vegetables. Serve with homemade pesto on top. Enjoy!