- How To Cook
- 2 delicata squash (halved lengthwise, seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup dry roasted hazelnuts, loosely chopped
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Images & recipe courtesy of CaraMelized
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
2. Add sliced squash to a large bare baking sheet, and toss with oil and sea salt. Rearrange in a single layer.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping once at the halfway point to ensure even baking. You’ll know it’s done when fork tender, golden brown, and slightly caramelized.
4. To serve, arrange baked squash on a serving dish and top with goat cheese, hazelnuts and parsley.