- How To Cook
- Cooking spray
- 4 Shady Brook Farms® Sweet Italian Sausages
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped white or yellow onions
- Polenta, prepared according to package instructions (optional)
- Rosemary, optional
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Heat a large cast-iron or ovenproof skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
3. Add the sausages and cook until well browned, about 5 minutes on each side.
4. Lower the heat, add the onions and cook just until softened, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the broth and grapes to skillet; transfer to oven. Roast until grapes begin to pop and sausages are cooked to 165° F, stirring once, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Transfer sausages and grapes to a platter.
7. Carefully transfer the skillet to the stove, cook over high heat and reduce the sauce, scraping up browned bits.
8. When about 1/4 cup liquid remains, drizzle the pan sauce over sausages. Serve with polenta and garnish with rosemary, if desired (optional).
|Serving Size||1 sausage and about 1/2 cup grapes|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10 g||15 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23 %|
|Sodium 750 mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 23 g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 19 g|
|Protein 22 g|
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 10%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|