- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Parmesan Garlic Turkey Meatballs
- 2 cups of your favorite jarred marinara sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan reggiano
- 2 tbsp of fresh basil- roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of shredded parmesan reggiano
1. Follow package directions of the Parmesan Garlic Meatballs.
2. While the meatballs are cooking prepare the tomato cream sauce.
3. Place marinara and cream in a small sauce pot. Stir together then bring to a rapid boil. Reduce to a simmer and add in the ¼ cup of shredded parmesan. Keep warm over a low temperature.
4. Using a meat thermometer, check to make sure the meatballs reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F. Once the proper temperature has been reached, remove from oven.
5. On a platter, pour the heated sauce on the bottom. Randomly place the meatballs over the top of the sauce.
6. Garnish with chopped fresh basil and 2 Tbsp. of shredded parmesan cheese, serve immediately.
Optional: serve with slices of toasted garlic bread, focaccia or ciabatta bread.