- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® McCormick® GrillMates® Montreal Turkey Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 6 cups assorted root veggies cut into ¾ inch cubes: butternut squash, new potatoes cut in half, pre-sliced mushrooms and carrots. Tip: tri-color baby carrots are an easy way to add some fun!
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh (or dry) rosemary
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh (or dry) thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, pressed or chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Line a sheet tray with foil and coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
3. Toss veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place turkey in the center of the tray and add veggies around turkey.
5. Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until turkey is cooked to 170 degrees and the edges of the veggies are lightly browned.
6. Sprinkle with cheese, serve and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 37 mg||12.3 %|
|Sodium 620 mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 15 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
Vitamn A 40%
Vitamin C 16%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|