- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Turkey Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 packages Kale Chopped Salad Mix (Taylor Farms or Eat Smart Brand)
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1 package pancetta
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 package Parmesan crisps
- 1 cup of your favorite dressing (ex: Champagne Vinaigrette, Fuji Apple) or use the dressing that comes with the Kale Chopped Salad Mix
1. Preheat outdoor grill or charcoal grill to 325°F and lightly oil the grates.
2. Place the turkey tenderloins on the grill and cook 10 to 12 ½ minutes, then flip.
3. Continue to cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF (approximately 10 to 12 ½ additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
4. While turkey tenderloins are cooking, prepare the kale salad.
5. Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Place 2 tablespoons of salad oil in the pan, then add single slices of pancetta and cook until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
6. Place the chopped kale, red grapes, pistachios and apples in a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and gently toss until thoroughly coated.
7. Place the mixed salad on a large platter. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into ¼” slices and place on top of the mixed salad.
8. Top salad with crispy pancetta and the Parmesan crisps.
9. Serve immediately.
Note: to prevent apples from browning, squeeze 1 lemon into a container and add 2 cups of water. Slice the apples and place in the liquid until needed.
|Serving Size||1/6 of prepared meal|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 36 g||46 %|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 60 mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1600 mg||74 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 19 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||17 %|
|Sugars 10 g|
|Protein 36 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|