- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® McCormick® GrillMates® Montreal Turkey Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Images & recipe courtesy of Heartbeet Kitchen
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Add olive oil to cast iron skillet and set to medium high heat. When hot, add turkey tenderloins and garlic cloves, and cook for 4 minutes on each side, to sear. Remove from heat and place in oven. Cook until interior of meat reaches 150-155ºF. Remove from oven and place turkey on cutting board to rest, covered with tented foil. Set garlic aside, to use for cauliflower.
3. Meanwhile, add cauliflower, milk, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and ground pepper to a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer, and cover. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork and tender. Remove bay leaves, and thyme.
4. Using a slotted spoon, add cauliflower and roasted garlic to a blender. Then add 1 cup of warm milk. Blend for 30 seconds, adding additional milk by 1/4 cup according to how thick or thin you’d like the puree to be, until completely smooth. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
5. Slice turkey into 1/2 inch slices, and plate over the cauliflower puree. Garnish with additional olive oil and pomegranate seeds.