- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Rotisserie Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Rice, to serve
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Savoring The Good’
1. Slice the onions and bell peppers and thread the vegetables onto the skewers.
2. Cut the tenderloins into two inch pieces and thread the turkey pieces onto the skewers.
3. Reserve the extra marinade from the marinated turkey breast tenderloins and brush over the vegetable skewers.
4. Set the grill temperature to medium high and allow the grill pan to heat thoroughly before placing your turkey skewers on the pan.
5. Allow the turkey skewers to sear nicely and take on nice grill marks before flipping them over. Grill for about 10 minutes per side.
6. Add a layer of foil to make a tent to keep the heat in place – this will allow the juices of the turkey to redistribute throughout the turkey kabob.
7. Grill the vegetable skewers along side the turkey skewers. Turkey is fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
8. Serve the marinated grilled turkey kabobs with the grilled vegetable skewers on a platter with steamed rice or plate them individually, removing from the skewers.
|Serving Size||1/6 of skewers|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5 g||6 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 650 mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 6 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 27 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|