- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly cracked black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Flavor Mosaic’
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. After oil is hot, add butter.
2. Add about 6 lemon slices to the skillet.
3. Sprinkle the turkey breast cutlets with garlic powder, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper (if desired.)
4. Place the turkey breast cutlets into the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes on each side until the turkey is no longer pink, and is slightly browned around the edges.
5. Turkey is fully cooked when meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
6. Garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
|Serving Size||About 3 1/2 ounces cooked turkey and 1 lemon slice|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7 g||9 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 85 mg||28 %|
|Sodium 65 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 2 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 33 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|