- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Honey Glazed Turkey Breast Bites
- 4 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Stir fry vegetables: (1 cup of fresh green beans cut into 1” pieces, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 1 red bell pepper cut into 1” x 1/4” julienne strips, 1 package of sliced mushrooms or pre-packaged stir fry vegetables)
- 1 cup of bottled Asian stir fry sauce (ex: Stir Fry Sauce, Sweet Asian Chili Sauce, Kung Pao, General Tso)
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat. Place 2 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil in pan, add chopped garlic and turkey bites to the pan and cook until lightly browned and heated throughout (approximately 4 minutes).
2. In a separate pan over medium high heat, add 2 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil, add the stir fry vegetables and cook until vegetables become soft and heated throughout (approximately 8-10 minutes).
3. Add the Asian stir fry sauce. Stir to coat.
4. Place cooked rice on a large platter or bowl. Top with cooked vegetables and turkey bites. Garnish with Toasted Sesame Seeds.
|Serving Size||About 2 cups turkey and vegetables and 1/2 cup rice|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 30 g||38 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 60 mg||20 %|
|Sodium 1940 mg||84 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 50 g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 19 g|
|Protein 35 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|