- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Ready to Season Turkey Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Made To Be A Momma’
1. Place turkey breast strips in a gallon sized freezer bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour over turkey breast strips.
3. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours. The longer the better.
4. Discard marinade and place turkey breast strips on a skillet over medium high heat or grill.
5. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Stir meat and turn continuously to ensure even cooking. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
|Serving Size||About 3 ounces cooked turkey|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4 g||5 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 530 mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 6 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|