- How To Cook
- Tip: For easier prep, start with Shady Brook Farms® HomeStyle Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® 85% Lean Ground Turkey
- 8 ounces mushrooms, trimmed and pulsed in a food processor until finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal® kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
TIP: Skip to step 9 if using Honeysuckle White HomeStyle Turkey Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5″ loaf pan with food release spray and then line with aluminum foil.
2. Heat oil in a sauté pan until shimmering. Add the onions and sauté over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
3. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to high and sauté mushrooms, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes or until done.
5. Transfer the onions and mushrooms to a large bowl. Stir in soy sauce and ketchup.
6. Combine the panko breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Add the eggs and stir well to combine.
7. Add the breadcrumb-egg mixture to the sautéed mushrooms, and then add the ground turkey.
8. Using a rubber spatula or your hand, gently mix all ingredients until combined. Do not over mix.
9. Scrape the meatloaf mixture into the foil-lined pan and smooth the top.
10. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°F.
11. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing, and enjoy with your favorite sides.
|Serving Size||1/4 of meatloaf|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29 g||37 %|
|Saturated fat 8 g||40 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 220 mg||73 %|
|Sodium 810 mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 25 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 35 g|
Vitamin D 6%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|