- How To Cook
- 6 ears of corn on the cob, husks removed
- ½ cup Mexican Crema
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of Chipotle Tabasco®
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 6 tablespoons of crumbled Cotija cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat outdoor grill or charcoal grill to 550°F and lightly oil the grates.
2. While the grill is preheating, combine the ingredients to make the sauce by adding the crema, mayo, cilantro, garlic powder, Tabasco®, lime juice, and lime zest to a mixing bowl. Stir until fully incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grill corn by placing directly onto the grates. Cook on one side for 2 to 4 minutes until the corn becomes browned and lightly charred. Turn and repeat the process until the entire corn cob is cooked.
4. Remove the corn from the grill, and place onto a platter. Coat each corn cob with the sauce, coating all sides of the corn. Sprinkle the Cotija cheese over the top and garnish with additional cilantro if desired.