- How To Cook
- 4 Shady Brook Farms® Spinach & Kale Turkey Patties
- 8 Tbsp. Tzatziki Sauce or Dill Dip (store bought)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Cucumber Relish (combine ½ cup of diced cucumbers, ¼ cup diced tomatoes, ¼ cup of Feta crumbles, 2 Tbsp. of Greek or Italian Vinaigrette)
- 4 Brioche buns, split and toasted
1. Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat.
2. Once pan or griddle is hot, place the turkey burgers on the skillet or griddle and cook 4 minutes then flip.
3. Cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 4 additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
4. While turkey burgers are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster (Optional).
5. Once cooked, place buns on clean/sanitized work surface. Spread top and bottom bun with 1 Tbsp. each of Tzatziki sauce or Dill Dip.
6. Next, top with the ¼ cup of baby spinach and then ¼ cup of the cucumber relish.
7. Place Turkey Burger on top of the relish, then place the top bun over the Turkey burger.
8. Place on a platter and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20 g||26 %|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30 %|
|Cholesterol 145 mg||48 %|
|Sodium 1000 mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 31 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11 %|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 32 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|