- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Savory Seasoned Ground Turkey Patties
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8-ounces fresh button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns or rolls, split and toasted
1. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium high heat and when hot, grease lightly with a teaspoon of oil.
2. Transfer the turkey burgers to the skillet or griddle and cook 4 minutes then flip.
3. Cook another 2 minutes then place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook for another 2 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature is 165° F throughout each burger.
4. Meanwhile, heat a nonstick skillet and over medium heat. Add the remaining oil, then the mushrooms.
5. Sprinkle mushrooms with a pinch of salt and cook until they begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
6. Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix. Spread mustard and mayonnaise mixture on the inside of each toasted bun.
7. Place the cooked burgers on the bottom bun. Add a spoonful of the mushrooms on top of the cheese. Top with top buns and serve.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31 g||40 %|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42 %|
|Sodium 960 mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 27 g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 38 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|