- How To Cook
- 1 pound smoked bacon, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pork & beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup sweet & smoky BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1. Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Slice bacon into 1/4″ slices and cook over medium high heat. Cook until crispy then add jalapeño and onions until the onions are slightly browned and softened.
2. Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly stir to incorporate the ingredients. Pour into a baking pan then place into an oven and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.