- How To Cook
- 1 Shady Brook Farms® Asian-Style Orange Ginger Turkey Skillet Kit
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil
- 1 package of Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice Fried Rice or Teriyaki Style Rice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets in 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add all turkey cutlets to the pan. Sear and brown one side, approximately 2-3 minutes. Flip cutlets over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour contents of sauce packet over the top of the turkey cutlets and stir.
4. Continue to simmer cutlets and sauce until the cutlets reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer (approximately additional 3-4 minutes).
5. Heat the rice per package instructions.
6. For the garlic broccoli: place the sesame oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and broccoli and cook until softened and heated throughout, approximately 5-8 minutes.
7. Plate turkey and sauce, garnishing with green onions and toasted sesame. Serve with rice topped with garlic broccoli.
|Serving Size||1/4 of prepared recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19 g||24 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||14 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 780 mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 33 g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||15 %|
|Sugars 10 g|
|Protein 24 g|
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 71%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|