- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 8 oz. package fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 10.75 oz. cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 4 cups egg noodles or pappardelle, cooked (optional)
1. Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add turkey, onion, garlic and mushroom to skillet.
3. Sauté until turkey has reached a temperature of 165° F as measured by a meat thermometer.
4. Add flour, salt and pepper.
5. Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
6. Add soup and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
7. Stir in sour cream and heat thoroughly.
8. Serve over buttered egg noodles or pappardelle. Garnish with parsley and black pepper.
|Serving Size||About 1 1/2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||220|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24 g||37 %|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 195 mg||65 %|
|Sodium 1260 mg||53 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 55 g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16 %|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 41 g|
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 8%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|