- How To Cook
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cut each turkey tenderloin in half horizontally to make a thinner piece of meat.
3. Place tenderloin between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat tenderizer mallet to an even thickness.
4. Sauté garlic and shallots in olive oil for 2 minutes.
5. Add sherry, salt, pepper and remove from heat.
6. Dip tenderloin pieces in the garlic and shallot mixture, covering each side, and then dip into the chopped pecans mixed with bread crumbs.
7. Place the tenderloins on a lightly greased shallow baking pan and drizzle remaining garlic shallot mixture on top.
8. Bake on baking sheet for 30 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink and reaches an internal temperature of 170° F.
|Serving Size||1 stuffed turkey tenderloin half|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||240|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27 g||42 %|
|Saturated fat 2.5 g||13 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 95 mg||32 %|
|Sodium 530 mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 20 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 43 g|
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|