Once you've done this a time or two, you'll be able to do it in your sleep.
- First, remove pop-up timer from the turkey.
- Next, remove metal clamp, releasing the legs.
- Begin carving by loosening the leg and thigh. Once removed cut down the "V" of where the leg and thigh meet.
- The leg makes a nice centerpiece for your platter.
- Next, cut the thigh into even pieces and place on platter.
- Remove wing and either plate it or set aside.
- Now for the breast. Brace your fork and slice horizontally until knife reaches breast bone. Begin slicing the breast by carving downward, ending at your horizontal cut.
- Repeat the carving process on the other side.
- Arrange turkey on platter and add fresh garnishes of your choice.